We have our hands full! Lulu is a Princess. She firmly believes this..... She has spent the last 4 days straight in princess sandals. We have a rule that you can't ride your bike or scooter unless you have on your Keens or your tennis shoes.... "But princesses only wear slippers or flip flops" Also, she will only wear skirts or dresses. "That's only what princesses wear" for golf we had to tell her it was like soccer and she had to wear the uniform of shorts and a golf shirt. But upon returning home it was back to the princess attire.
She carries her purse with a phone in it and her baby in the baby carrier everywhere. And she is pretty crazy good in heels. In my best day I couldn't run in heels. I can't even walk in heels!
5 comments:
my sister beat up girls in her nursery school class that didn't wear dresses. i agree that flip flops are the way to go princess!
just wondering, where is she running?
she totally looks like a business lady running/shuffling to the bus stop in her heels! (And yes, I think she's also more competent in her heels than I am too)
i literally watched this seven times in a row!!
i came back to watch this again.
Post a Comment