Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Legend

A famous singer was working out at my local YMCA today and all was abuzz. Apparently he is in town working on a show and center's in the midwest are cheaper to rent than one in Hollywood. He wanted to remain incognito. Seriously I don't think there were more than 20 cars in the parking lot and that includes the workers. Of course I didn't have my camera and I of course would not be following the rules of leaving him alone while he worked out with his trainer. Apparently, they told him that he could work out as long as he took pictures with the kids in the child watch. The kids had no idea who he was, and my kids didn't really know anything other than they got in a picture.


Too funny, I walked by him and his trainer in the hall and all I can say is..... The camera adds 20 lbs and adds 10 inches. He is rather small and I could totally beat him up if given the chance. (totally acted like I was so unimpressed and just said hey with a head nod) good thing I looked like a rag-a-muffin with my goggle marks on my face and my crazy pool, swim cap mess.


Since he took a picture with the girls and some other kids and one of the workers sent it to me, I'll let him get off without that beating!




If a hint is needed.... Seeing as I called and told Simon the story on our way home from the Y, and then just showed him the picture and he says.... "who is the guy in the vest?" OY!


HINT:::: Last name....Legend First name.....John.

4 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

i love john legend. but i totally think you could kick his butt. holla, holla, hollllla!

Leslie said...

i TOTALLY love jl. he looks so young! even relative to all the kiddos!

debi g said...

i love JL! that is pretty cool.

trish said...

so exciting! i also love john legend!