i've been told that when i was ruthie's age, i would only wear pink and purple to school. my mom said there were a few times she was digging through the dirty clothes because of temper tantrums i threw! i cant imagine such a thing of course :)
mine was any polo with an alligator or a horse on it. uh...that'd be the brands LACOSTE and Ralph Lauren. How snotty, huh? If only my mom knew I'd be happily sporting Target and Forever21 gear in my 20s, huh? I can feel her rolling her eyes now.
4 comments:
look at those big blue eyes! i had froggie shorts that i insisted on wearing every weekend... i totally understand ruthie!
it's a good thing she looks so fly in both of them then! :)
i've been told that when i was ruthie's age, i would only wear pink and purple to school. my mom said there were a few times she was digging through the dirty clothes because of temper tantrums i threw! i cant imagine such a thing of course :)
yup. lauren said "fly". love it.
mine was any polo with an alligator or a horse on it. uh...that'd be the brands LACOSTE and Ralph Lauren. How snotty, huh? If only my mom knew I'd be happily sporting Target and Forever21 gear in my 20s, huh? I can feel her rolling her eyes now.
Post a Comment