Friday, September 19, 2008

Go Ruthie Go


I had to post a couple more pics of the hot rod. Now that she has cleary gotten "the hang of it" as she told her gammy on the phone, I have had to tone down the tricks she is trying to do.


Yes, I caught her standing on her pedals and then trying to stand on the crossbar of her bike like the boys down the street do. I don't doubt for a second that she could do it but I am just not ready for that. She lost the memo that she is only 3.




3 comments:

trish said...

oh my gosh look at her go!

devon lorraine ... said...

i like how she's totally watching you film her instead of watching the road ahead!

devon lorraine ... said...

but don't worry, i know that mama had an eye on everything