Monday, September 15, 2008

"A Band-Aid for my nose"


Lulu woke up abruptly from a nap on Friday afternoon, crying. Exactly, in her words she says......"My ear hurts, you call the doctor" I gave her some pain meds and thought we'll just wait and see. But, something in my inner voice told me to call the doctor. Sure enough, we brought her in that afternoon and she has a pretty bad ear infection.


Then Saturday morning, both girls woke up with horrible conjestion, coughs, and were miserable. So, this morning Ruthie says she needs to go to the doctor, in her words "When I cough things are swimming in my ears and in my belly" (kids say the darndest things, but you never want to put words in their mouth, so I always ask them to explain themselves.)


Back to the doctor we go, Ruthie has 2 ear infections! NICE! and her lungs (where the stuff is swimming) is ok so far not too much weezing. Great! Love the start of the school year!


Anyhoo, this picture is because Lulu wanted a band-aid for her nose to make her better and walked around with that on her face and a tutu over her pajamas for the entire day yesterday. I tried to take alot of pictures but she is in the middle of a (fingers crossed) phase right now that having her picture taken right now makes her FREAK OUT and start screaming and diving on to the floor 0r running away. And, while I normally would just make her deal with it, I thought I would give her a break, she is sick and all.


Hopefully the band-aid helped.

4 comments:

debi g said...

poor girls. i hope they feel better soon!

Leslie said...

oh no! is it that season already? sheesh. feel better, girlies!

Erin said...

hope you guys feel better soon..we are just getting over it too. can't wait to see what we bring home from school in winter and spring.

lauren and brad said...

band-aids ALWAYS help! :)