We had a co-worker of Simon's over for dinner at the last minute and I really hadn't planned on anything for dinner so ordered out Don Pablo's. I mean what better way to celebrate the day than with Mexican food. Although there were no takers on the green beer (Simon's co-worker is pregnant so she had a good enough reason, and Simon being british (I know who knew) thinks that why would you mess up beer with green food dye, passed as well. Whatever...... I will admit I had a frozen green margarita at Don's while waiting for the take out. Delish! And maybe some beer's when I got home. Molly Margaret McGann..... Irish? just a little bit.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patty's Day!
I love St. Patty's Day. I love the parade's and the green beer. It seems though that the older I get the more no one wants to party with me. Although, St. Patty's Day was on a Monday this year, I guess I will let it slide. Aunt Katie sent the girls some festive green shirts and they proudly wore them all day. I thought about dying all their food green that day but, I figured the trauma that it would cause for Ruthie was totally not worth it.
We had a co-worker of Simon's over for dinner at the last minute and I really hadn't planned on anything for dinner so ordered out Don Pablo's. I mean what better way to celebrate the day than with Mexican food. Although there were no takers on the green beer (Simon's co-worker is pregnant so she had a good enough reason, and Simon being british (I know who knew) thinks that why would you mess up beer with green food dye, passed as well. Whatever...... I will admit I had a frozen green margarita at Don's while waiting for the take out. Delish! And maybe some beer's when I got home. Molly Margaret McGann..... Irish? just a little bit.

We had a co-worker of Simon's over for dinner at the last minute and I really hadn't planned on anything for dinner so ordered out Don Pablo's. I mean what better way to celebrate the day than with Mexican food. Although there were no takers on the green beer (Simon's co-worker is pregnant so she had a good enough reason, and Simon being british (I know who knew) thinks that why would you mess up beer with green food dye, passed as well. Whatever...... I will admit I had a frozen green margarita at Don's while waiting for the take out. Delish! And maybe some beer's when I got home. Molly Margaret McGann..... Irish? just a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment