Friday, March 7, 2008

Go on, Play with your food.

You know you are a mom when you make meatloaf for dinner. MEATLOAF! I mean who still makes meatlof? My family loves meatloaf. Now that could mean 2 things..... I am either a really bad cook and meatloaf is a safe dinner or I don't have very picky eaters. I mean Lulu was chanting for a third helping last night!


I like to write fun things on the top of the meatloaf before I cook it. There has been, "I love Daddy", "I (heart) you" "Rock on" and I honestly can't remember what else. But I felt that this was rather fitting to be posted on the blog.


4 comments:

debi g said...

i made meatloaf the other night for ben and i... what does that say about me?!
and i want to see you fit "blah blah blah sleeping in my clothes" on a meatloaf! ha

Leslie said...

have you tried mini-individual meatloafs? tried it once when i hadn't realized how late it was getting and that i couldn't rightly serve dinner @ 11pm. made smaller loaves, still on same pan, and was really happy about it. more crustiness, more opportunity for ketchupness. and now, more mini-surfaces to write on!!

trish said...

i am a huge meatloaf fan :) i have also tried the little mini meatloafs, they are so easy to freeze!

lauren and brad said...

you are so so cute. i LOVE meatloaf...but only when my mom makes it! that's how your girls will be too!