The girls love to bounce. They would jump on the beds all day long, if I let them, which I don't. I knew that Ruthie's friend who she was having a play date with had this jump and slide and I asked the mom to bring it. She of course thought I was crazy and she took some convincing.
Well, let me tell you, the best activity ever. Now, if we had one of these we would use it indoors, when Simon wasn't home and outdoors too! He too thinks I am crazy that I would even think about doing this indoors. And if the fort didn't freak him out from previous posts, these pictures sure will. Well, this Michigan weather gets the best of everybody and what are you supposed to do with the kids all day when you can't go outside and they have all this energy.
They had so much fun! Just check out the pics.
5 comments:
best mom ever award goes to you.
i want one. next you need to get the one that has the velcro and you stick to the sides!
fun!!!!!!
so much fun!!!!
you are the coolest mom ever. tell you what, invite me over the next time you set up the bouncy castle, and I'll bring you a cake. deal?
Post a Comment