Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

I hate to even admit this but we are addicted to BigBrother at our house. We have been for several years. And the fact that it is on for 3 nights during the week especially in the summer when there is nothing to watch and nothing to do makes it easy to get hooked.

So when I was sick and stuck in bed for 2 weeks, (Oh yeah, just when I started to get better I got a sinus infection and with that comes the worst migraines ever) I had tons of time to surf the internet. And sorry for no posts during that time because there really wasn't alot to say and take my word for it, nobody needed to see a picture of me in that state. I didn't even want to be in the same room with myself!

Anyhoo, went online to look up my fave show and checked out some of the bio's and I am starting to second guess my interests.......Really tanning is listed as a hobby for SEVERAL of the contestants. TANNING. How in the heck is that a hobby? Come on people!

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Gotta go....My show is on.

2 comments:

debi g said...

i can think of some people at camp whose hobbies were tanning! and you know who i am talking about...

Simon and Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.