Monday, April 23, 2012
Long time no talk
I really don't know where to start......
2011 started with a bang, Simon moved to Cleveland, only to visit us on the weekends. We had the house on the market trying to sell it, all the while wanting to be together as a family. The moving truck came, with it left alot of tears, for friends we had to leave, for a life we were saying good bye to. We arrived, in Ohio, I was there for 3 days. LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN. We moved our entire life and I was there for 3 days and then left for camp for 10 weeks. The girls came to camp 2 weeks later having lived in a houe for just a couple of weeks. We spent the summer at camp, the girls got fed up around week 6 and had to go home early to the lovely friends and family who could help. I got home from camp and the girls started school 5 days later. We were living in a house that was OK, just a rental while we were still trying to sell our Michigan house, that had been on the market for a year.
We finally got word that our Michigan house was selling so we bought a house and had to move again. We moved and were living in our new house for 3 weeks and then left for 8 days to Florida to see Simon's mom who we haven't seen in over 5 years. Then when we got home it was 2 weeks till Christmas. We had 5 houseguest (who were lovely and wonderful for 2 weeks) taking us into the new year.
The New Year brought a sick Grammy Ruthie (Ruthie's namesake and my best friend, amazing 90 year old grandmother) and her death, then we had to wait 2 months for the memorial for family and friends to all arrive at our new house for the services I organized and brunch.
To say that my head has been in a very serious fog is a MAJOR understatement. I have had every single emotion known to man. At all different stages, and sometimes at the same time. I feel that I am hopefully clawing, scratching and fighting to get out of this Funk.
What has gotten me through is this amazing Team Bisson, the love of the most amazing husband, and 2 perfectly, beautiful and lovely girls. I wish I could say the dog is great but dare I whisper the word "marley".
**The above picture is of the girls on the beach in our town. the lake is 2 blocks from our house and the public beach is a few block bike ride. We love to go to the lake and clear our heads. I sent this picture out as a moving card to some and literally it had only arrived in mailboxes when we signed the papers to move again! We are 13 miles west of Clevelands City Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY YOU ARE BACK!!!! i've missed team bisson. yes, picking up the phone and calling would have done just as good of a job - but you know how it is that when you think to call it is either 7am or 10pm...
so much having gone on for all of you this past year. so sorry about the passing of your gammy.
xoxo debi
Woohoo, my days are now complete with the return of your blog! And since we are not in the same state (hope you will come this summer for a visit) the Bisson Blog is the next best thing! Miss you tons, xoxo MC
Post a Comment