1. We are T-minus 3 weeks till our move to Ohio. Simon has been there since the end of January so we are all very excited even it means we are only all together for 4 days before......
2. I leave for camp in T-minus 3 weeks and 4 days! Yikes. What have we done? I know the girls are going to have another AWESOME summer but as true typical Team Bisson style things around here go at 100 mph ALL THE TIME!
3. We are still praying every day that our house sells. It is a really great house, it is only 10 years old and we have been very happy here. We just are waiting for the right people to come and want to make this their home. I just wish they came yesterday.
4. We are still having a hard time getting Ruthie's asthma.allergies, whatever this obnoxious cough thing is that is not in her lungs but doesn't stop and hasn't for the past 2 months. I have made an appt with an pediatric asthma/allergist in Cleveland this week to drive her just for the appt so that when we move we can see her again before we go to camp. She has been doing breathing treatments, inhalers you name it. I am on a mission to help this poor child. She hasn't slowed down but today when I was in school I just kept hearing this child coughing the ENTIRE time and wouldn't you know it I look up and it is my child. Enough is enough!
5. Lucy is out of control lately. She is pretty demanding and at times I feel like I have a 14 year old on my hands. the other night Ruthie says.... "Lulu, mom just sat down, give her a break!" Amen! Today for show and tell, she snuck in a Justin Bieber CD with her real show and tell, and when I picked her up the teacher gave me the CD and I apologized, and she said no worries, we did however HAVE TO listen to Track #1. Great!
6. Simon had his graduation day on Sunday. He did not get to go to his graduation as he was working at his current University's graduation. While we were so disappointed for him, we know this is not the last of his graduation ceremonies. He is trying to decide wether he will go for his law degree or his Phd. Some people just love school. Some people, (ME, ME, ME) do not. We look forward to his next graduation.
7. I fingers crossed am all healed. I am still not allowed to run/be active/ jump, etc. but I am feeling good. I have been walking around the neighborhood trying to get back out there so I am not out of breath walking up the hill from the lake. I had to have Bladder Surgery... And for most of you that know a thing or too about me.... I shall no longer be referred to as Betsy Wetsy!
8. I am Horrible, downright awful at goodbyes. I HATE THEM! I usually leave a party without even telling people so you can only imagine how I am feeling about the upcoming departure. The girls had their 5 and 6 year check ups and I literally started tearing up in the doctors office. What the heck! If our FAVORITE upon FAVORITE doctor had been there "Dr. Sarah" as my kids called her. You can guarantee I would have lost it. She however is out saving the world in Alaska (another overachiever!)
9. The girls and I went to Chicago to visit my grandma one last time. In true Chicago fashion. we were there for 6 hours, it was 42* and rainy miserable. We went to the AG store. the Lego store, and then Highland Park to visit my grandma. The girls were absolute perfection I couldn't have asked for any better behavior. Our trip was majorly cut short as Ruthie was up all night coughing and really didn't feel well. I had a great time seeing their joy in the store and just genuinely getting along and having fun. I really needed that time with them to get out of the day to day stuff. We had big plans to visit Devon, and family and friends. I even had to miss a Bridal shower for my cousin. There never seems to be enough hours in the day.
10. Ruthie the rocket is still kicking it in soccer and doing amazingly well. We are excited to move to Bay where they have an excellent soccer program. Lucy is still loving dance and we hope to find a studio where she can have fun and continue her dancing once we move.
3 comments:
glad to hear you are recovering from surgery. sucks that your house is not selling! i cannot wait to see you in either PA or NJ this summer! we are making our way up to honesdale to visit and MC told me that you might venture down to NJ.
Hi Molly and family! I just love catching up on your blog and always find myself laughing at your postings. Admist all the chaos you somehow seem to remain the "supermom". Hope the move goes well, I am sure it will nice to have the family together again. Ian and I are LOVING Alaska, definately the right move.
Hi to the girls...
Sarah
surgery, ugh!
wait...how far behind am i on this blog?!
also, have you heard it being called an irish goodbye? it's what it's called 'round here parts.
Post a Comment