
My little brother Marty graduated from Law School a few weeks ago, and already passed the Bar Exam! He is totally awesome. We were so glad we got to go to go to his graduation and celebrate the special day with him!
I am ALWAYS bad at this stuff with Marty and by bad, I mean, as soon as I see him in a cap and gown I start crying and I can't stop! His undergrad, Simon multiple times had to tell me "get yourself under control, you are embarrassing me" He is my little brother and I couldn't be more proud of him and ALL his major accomplishments! I was somewhat under control just a few crying moments. The girls loved cheering for Marty as he crossed the stage.
Just a totally awesome day!

Martin Regis and Lucy Martin
Maybe she will follow in her Godfather's footsteps!
1 comment:
way to go little bro!
Post a Comment