
The girls and I will be going to camp this summer! We are all really excited! Ruthie is determined to be the camper of the year! Lucy is apprehensive but excited to "ride horses and swim". I am excited to put my brain to good use and not cook a meal or do dishes. Simon will miss us but will be extremely busy finishing his Master's Program, traveling for work and school and coming to visit us for a while too!
Stay tuned for updates from Honesdale as we leave in just a few weeks! Better start packing!
7 comments:
I'm excited for you and the girls Molly! What a great way to spend your summer!
yay! i am excited that it is now public that you're going back to where team bisson all started. how fun to show the girls where you and simon met! we can't wait to come up and visit :)
So excited for all three of you! What a great summer you have ahead of you all!
oh my gosh, this is so great!
why did this never even cross my mind as a possibility?!? i can't believe you haven't said anything about this yet!!
oh my goodness, HOW FUN!!! love this!
WHAT!? I am so so pumped! This is something brad and i have talked about before...taking our boys back to where it all began! Have SO much fun!!!!
WOAH. that's just crazy talk! can not wait to see all the pics and videos!
Post a Comment