Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


*** Realized never posted these pics by the fabuulous Amy*****


What a fabulous Mothers Day!




Woke up at 9:15am to breakfast in bed.




Family trip to Lowes.




Lunch and shopping with awesome friend Amy




Home from shopping to empty clean house.




Took a loonngg nap.




Woke up to flowers from the girls




Kickball game against the neighbors




Filet dinner with potatoes




Simon bathed, kids and put them to bed while I went to Target




Bought book from my favorite Author




In bed asleep by 9:45pm




I have the best husband and wonderfufl girls and I am so happy to be their Mama.

3 comments:

debi g said...

nothing says "mother's day" like a kickball game with the kids. LOVE IT! happy mama's day.

devon lorraine ... said...

i don't think i've ever been served breakfast in bed! sounds like it was an ideal molly-day! who is your favorite author?

lauren and brad said...

That sounds like my kinda day!

Happy Mama's Day!