My friend Erin updates her blog like this on Tuesday and since I have been horrible lately at blog posts thought this might help....
1. We finally have gotten every one's allergies under control! We have the girls on 2 daily medications, have not had to use the neubelizer lately, and I am the only one starting to feel congested so a little worried about that.
2. Lucy is crazy lately, so funny, LOVING school, she learned to snap and not only has been singing and dancing all over but snapping too. I am loving her great mood.
3. Went for a killer bike ride last night (killer as in, hard as heck, I need to get out more) I am sore and ready for more. Have been missing the gym but have enjoyed exercising in the great weather. Still trying to get used to my new wheels.
4. Simon has been crazy busy with work. He is 2 weeks away from finishing his second to last class. I can so see the light at the end of this Master's tunnel! I just hope he can.
5. Ruthie has Kindergarten roundup this week. I can't believe we are registering her for Kindergarten. She is more than ready and super excited.
6. We are still working through missing our Guernsey. Our Kennel (which Guernsey LOVED) sent us a sympathy card with a picture of a Chocolate lab on it and I just sobbed. They said how awesome he was and how much he will be missed. He really was a great dog. And everyone knew it. He would let kids sit on him, let the girls walk him, slept on their bed, so protective.
7. He just got sick, real quick was only 9 and it was his time. Diabetes, lost 20+ pounds and was really distant and wanted to be outside. It was his time. Still doesn't make it any easier to come home to a house where he isn't barking and running to greet us.
8. I have already come to terms with a new puppy in our near future. Not till the fall, but my Ruthie is just lost without her dog. I am just praying I don't end up with a Marley dog.
9. I owe Ruthie a mani/pedi this weekend. She said that might make her feel better.
10. I am finally coming to grips with no more snow. With the Midwest you never know. I think this weekend we are going to pack away the snowpants, snowboots and coats. Spring Cleaning is officially on for our house this weekend. (you know it is going to snow once we pack our stuff away)
10. *** Nothing makes Simon more happy than to hear #10.
2 comments:
1 - allergies suck! hope you get yours under control
2-snapping is a useful skill to learn
3- yay for getting out riding!
4- keep looking at the light simon!
5- Kindergarten is a big step! yippee
6- i am so so sorry. and so glad that i got to meet him!
7 - it will get easier, but never will forget
8 - yay for puppies!
9 - i need a mani-pedi
10 - NO MORE SNOW!!! hello spring! nothing is better than those first few weeks of spring!
hope Ruthie cheers up soon!! the mani/pedi would definitely do the trick for me :) thinking of you guys!!
Post a Comment