simon, molly, ruthie and lucy
oh no. i am so so sorry! i'm sending hugs your way.
I'm so sorry for the sadness this brings to you all. Sending lots of hugs to you. leigh
I'm so sorry to hear about Guernsey. I hope the road trip cheers the girls (the adults) up. sending hugs your way.
OH NO! I'm so sorry for you and your sweet family. That is horrible...
So sorry to hear your news. We have such fond memories of Guernsey particularly on our first trip to see you. Thinking of you all and hope you have a great break.
so sorry to hear you lost a part of your family. the guernsey photos are priceless, though, and i hope bring smiles to your faces.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh no. i am so so sorry! i'm sending hugs your way.
I'm so sorry for the sadness this brings to you all. Sending lots of hugs to you. leigh
I'm so sorry to hear about Guernsey. I hope the road trip cheers the girls (the adults) up. sending hugs your way.
OH NO! I'm so sorry for you and your sweet family. That is horrible...
So sorry to hear your news. We have such fond memories of Guernsey particularly on our first trip to see you. Thinking of you all and hope you have a great break.
so sorry to hear you lost a part of your family. the guernsey photos are priceless, though, and i hope bring smiles to your faces.
Post a Comment