**As soon as I write something positive it changes.
Lucy was up ALL night coughing her head off! Then this morning her face was so flushed I was convinced she had a high fever. Just 100*. For now. Ruthie just woke up walked into the room crying that she can't breathe and her nose is stuffed!
** Simon has been out of town, so I am on overdrive trying to keep the girls occupied and not cying about daddy and guernsey all day so we go for a bike ride last night. About a mile into it Lucy wipes out. I thought for sure she was going to leave more skin on the sidewalk than on her body but just got her elbow. She was SO amazing, after some crying got back onto the bike and rides to my friends nearby to get bandaids. While there, Ruthie wipes out on a scooter and skins her knee really well. She is limping and complaining. GREAT. We get on our bikes and ride 1.25 miles home. And they both sob until they get into bed.
** We have playdates, picnics, trips to the park, trips to the mall, bike rides, trampoline jumping, school. I havn't slept all week with Simon gone and our watchdog gone and a crazy sleeper Ruthie in my bed. I am counting the minutes until Simon is home. I AM EXHAUSTED!
1 comment:
oh no!!!! sending lots of hugs and healthy thoughts your way!!!
Post a Comment