
Some days you win, and some days....well, there is always tomorrow.
Tonight for dinner, I threw a porkloin on the grill, steamed broccoli and made noodles. Problem, it was so cold outside, I didn't allow for extra time. So the broccoli and noodles were ready when everyone was starving and the meat was still raw in the middle. In comes frozen chicken nuggets in the microwave....Seriously, have you seen me when I am hungry? Times that by a million when dealing with 2 drama queens who are "going to starve" or my favorite from Ruthie..."I am so hungry, I am going to eat my feet".
So, to make things better I whipped up this recipe for dessert....... Carmel Pecan Sundaes...
Super easy, soooo yummy! Highly recommended.....
And while I was so focused on making such a yummy dessert.....I forgot about the pork on the grill.

Tomorrow's a new day to try harder.
.
1 comment:
yummy!!!! and i am a big fan of dessert for dinner anyway :)
Post a Comment