
Best Birthday for Sure!
Started with breakfast in bed, homemade waffles, bacon and orange juice followed by a wonderful present of toasty warm boots from the girls. Going to need them this winter!
Had an awesome pizza playdate with cake with a great new but feels like old friend and her son who is is Ruthie's class.
Made some brownies for dessert.
Watched High School Musical 3. My personal favorite, but I think I am going to have to go back and watch them all again. Somehow that one is on repeat in our house.
Had Filet's ready for dinner but we are in the middle of a blizzard so we ordered take out Chinese.
Neighbor's brought over a carrot cake and Beer.
So much of my birthday was what the girls wanted and how they wanted to celebrate and that was fun but I am so grateful for wonderful friends who know what I really want....pizza, cake, carrot cake and beer to make it all that special!
And to top it all off possibly a snow day tomorrow. Neighbors wrote in the snow.. Happy B-day in our front yard tonight. To bad It won't come out in the picture.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mols!
Sounds like a perfect one to me! :)
The message in the snow is sooooo sweet.
where was the cookie cake?? :)
happy bday, molly!
happy birthday molly! sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment