Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa


Ruthie still loves santa and Lulu is scared to death of him. Lulu will wave if she sees him, and possibly give him a high five but that is it. Thankfully daddy got in the picture this year.


I am so excited for this christmas. The girls have really gotten into the spirit of the holidays and I feel like this is going to be our year fun and excitement.


This years christmas lists are.......


Ruthie

A BLUE ipod

A handheld video game

Buzz Lightyear and Woody


Lulu

Barbie camper

barbie

barbie

barbie


Could they be any different? I hope that Jacob our elf on the shelf has given Santa a good report and that the girls get everything they want!

2 comments:

debi g said...

i like how the ipod has to be BLUE. and lucy's expression is priceless, kind of "are we done here yet?"

trish said...

my favorite gift ever was peaches & cream barbie, circa 1984. i wanted to BE her.

http://www.dustcatchers.com/barbie/10peachescream.jpg