
We are really excited for Halloween. The house almost did not make it, thankfully packaging tape can solve all the worlds problems!

We carved pumpkins tonight at I was the only one in the family that would do it as the inside was too gross for everyone! Wimps.

Last but not least. Our neighborhood does this "Boo" activity where a neighbor leaves this witty poem and a treat for you and you have to put a sign in your window and pass on the love to another neighbor at dusk. Well we got booed and shared the love with some neighbors with a little one down the street. But the whole activity got me to thinking..... Halloween really needs to have more activities for adults so I have a new take on it. I am trying to patent as we speak so don't be stealing my idea.
I "Brewed" my neighbor Mike. I re-wrote the witty poem about beer and left a 6 pack and a new ghost picture for the occasion. I really hope it takes our neighborhood by storm!

4 comments:
Man, I wish my neighborhood would do that! Great idea!
1. Brad always scoops the guts out with a big spoon. He won't touch the goo which I think makes him a wimp. The goo is the WHOLE experience!
2. The "brew" thing is by far the best idea I have EVER heard involving Halloween. Would it be too much to ask for you to share the poem? I would LOVE to do that with my friends. Neighbors not so much, they are all in their mid to upper 80s. :)
i would bathe in pumpkin goo. i love it.
awesome idea! i adore the halloween house!!!
Post a Comment