Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lulu Update


One of my favorite Lulu and Mommy pictures.

We spent many afternoons at doctors appts. Hospitals, University of Michigan Specialists, etc......


Lulu gets bladder/kidney infections somewhat frequently. They come out of nowhere. They hit hard, fast. Last time she had a 105.7 fever and was becoming crazy lethargic and puking on me at the doctor's office (good times)


So we have gone and had her get all checked out. Pretty invasive, pretty not fun tests for anyone involved.


Tests on her kidneys and bladder have all come back within normal range.


So for now we are keeping a crazy close eye on her and sleeping better at night that this is all behind us.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

Bless your heart. I know how scary and bothersome it is when your kids are sick or just don't feel good. I think you are amazing to be so proactive and get your sweet angel checked out even though it was such a hard time.
I love you and your family and am so happy little LULU is ok!