So when she woke up the other day and said.... "Today I am wearing panties and I am going to go on the potty" In true Dude fashion that is how it went down. And no looking back. Everytime she had to go she just walked into the bathroom and went. I even caught her going into the bathroom and she said "now, I have to poop". Well alrighty then. No issues there.
As part of the potty excitement from months ago we got her a new doll set with a stroller, a crib, and a carrier/swing. So, she claimed one of her prizes yesterday and got a new one today.
And she got to pick where she wanted to go for dinner. Her choice Red Robin. Yay!!!!!
love anywhere that gives balloons. Also Lulu wanted to wear a party dress.
Celebratory hot fudge sundae for all of Team Bisson to share
I am sooo proud of her and can't believe that all my babies are no longer babies!
10 comments:
Mother of the Year award goes to Molly Bisson. I mean seriously, you even make potty training sound fun! A far cry from my mom trying to teach the family dog where is ok to poop by rubbing her nose in it :)
And I have to say, looking at these photos and thinking back to your post where you said that you dressed the girls in pink so that people wouldn't have to ask if they were girls...looking at them now, they are pretty much the most gorgeous 'girly girls' you could possibly ask for. What pretty, feminine little ladies you've raised! I so look forward to each of your posts, and only hope I can keep even a glimpse of your stories + parenting techniques in mind when it's my turn to raise little ones. I salute you!
Way to go Dude!! And way to go Mommy!! What an exciting accomplishment for Team Bisson!
What a HUGE day! Way to go Lulu! I can't say I'm not a bit envious that you have no more diapers! :)
yay DUDE!!!! i love that she announces that she has to poop.
I am so proud of Lulu. Way to go!
Andrea
nuh, uh!! i'm gonna poop?? how freaking cute is she?? omg.
and i love how verbose amanda is while i type like i'm a 13 year old teenage girl POSER.
how exciting!! kids are so funny. i think it's awesome she woke one day and just decided "today's the day." cold turkey, no second thoughts. congratulations!! what a great way to celebrate.
You still have one baby to take care of - Simon.
Red Robin rocks - that's where Hailey chose to go after her dance recital
just wanted to tell you that YOU came up as a topic while leslie and i were in palm springs -- as in, how cool of a parent you are. not cool like those parents who let their kids run around doing whatever they want, but cool in the sense that you are a part of your children's lives in a way that makes their lives better for it! jumpy houses in the living room, mani-pedi parties, potty parties, and family sundaes at red robin in honor of the party dress clad big girl you and simon have raised! congratulations to the entire family on that one!
and i'm guessing the girls will always be your babies!
Post a Comment