Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mom's Day at school


Ruthie had her last day of 3 year old preschool and it was also Mom's Day. I tried to get her to wear a dress for the occasion, but that was not going to happen, as you could guess her favorite outfit was worn. I hope that she believes me when she is older and I explain to her that she insisted on wearing this almost everyday.



We had a lovely time and it was so fun to see her with all her friends and pictures, and a slidshow of everything she has done all year. She was actually quiet most of the day after school, saying that she was sad it was over and she was going to miss all her friends and teachers.




We are planning on having lots of playdates this summer!

1 comment:

trish said...

how fun! i loved those Mom and Dad days at school. and i love that she can rock that shirt every day. i wore pink and purple every day for 2 years straight when i was her age. what a great 2 years :)