Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Day on Campus at Daddy's Work



We started out the day going to Simon's work. They have a chapel service at 10 with any of the students that want to attend. We have talked about taking a week off a month from our church and going to their services. There is just something totally awesome about services in the chapel with the boys singing and the energy. I always get choked up, and today was no exception.

We brought the girls bikes so that we could enjoy the wonderful campus on a nice long walk.


The campus is absolutely beautiful and so magnificent. I feel as if I get a deeper (if at all possible) appreciation for all that they do for their students everytime I am on campus. I am so proud of Simon and everyone who put their whole heart and soul into such an awesome organization.


I started taking pictures of the girls and all the glorious views of the day. I really hope we can hold strong on our commitment of spending more of our free time on campus really soaking in all that it has to offer.


















The girls playing in Simon's office making him work for them.

5 comments:

debi g said...

awesome post, i love everything about this post!

trish said...

what great pictures! such a beautiful campus.

devon lorraine ... said...

i looooooved going to my dad's office as a little girl. but there was not such a beautiful campus associated with it!!!

lauren and brad said...

is this near your house? it is absolutely gorgeous! i totally want to LIVE in that white farmhouse! hopefully simon's job allows him to spend alot of time out of his office enjoying such a beautiful place!

Leslie said...

kids sitting @ that desk? PRICELESS!! Father's Day card!!