In the morning when I let Guernsey out they crossed the street and just taunted him from across the street. CRAZY.
Also, we counted 12 Wild Turkey in our neighbors backyard the other day. Didn't have the camera.
Last, the snowman was built by Ruthie and I on Monday night after we had a few inches of snow. Lulu being sick couldn't help, but we let her put on the scraf and be in the picture.
Gotta love the crazy Midwest!
3 comments:
wild turkeys are crazy! i remember when i saw my first one at camp and i thought i was hallucinating, crazy! love the snowman... hopefully the last of the season.
Love the snowman but I have to say, I am glad that it is melted or else I would be very depressed by the weather. It is so fun to see the turkeys and deer. We enjoy them too!
Oops, forgot to sign my name on the post before. Andrea
Post a Comment