On this day 3 years ago..........
I was feeling super tired from celebrating Ruthie's 1st birthday the day before. I had to take Ruthie to her 1 year check up where they told me that she had a double ear infection, while I was holding a sleeping 1 year old, while 9 months pregnant, in the line at the pharmacy, I realized my back hurt really bad. Too bad.
Came home, called Simon and went to the hospital to have Lulu.
YIKES!!!!!!! Some days I think that if I got through that year of 2 babies at different stages I could get through anything.
Then all I have to do is take them on a 3 day trip to realize, every year is hard. Just different.
We are in birthday central right now. The 1 day that splits the girls birthday.
Birthday Posts to come soon.
2 comments:
Hi Bissons
Happy Birthday Girls
Boys just spent ages going ahh look there's Lulu, look there's Ruthie. WE all miss you guys x x x
I will say it again and again...this is INSANE! I love to think of you when I start to think how close my kiddos will be...HA! What a joke! :)
Post a Comment