While researching how we are all going to be a family that golf together (Ruthie had me at the store today with all of her money from her piggy bank trying to buy golf clubs). The girls sat on Daddy's lap to watch some golf.
For me golf on TV has ALWAYS been a snoozefest. Love the sport, but honestly if I ever have a hard time taking a nap, I always turn on a good golf game and watch or snooze away.
I learned from the best. My Papa always snoozed through golf on Saturday afternoon.
4 comments:
this may be sacrilegious to state on an ohio girl living in michigan blog, but i definitely turn to football for an awesome couch snoozefest. :)
My heart has literally melted. Sweetest picture ever.
this was totally me sleeping while my dad watched the masters over the weekend :)
my dad was not a sports guy, but i think golf would put me to sleep too. one of the best pics of simon and the girls!
Post a Comment