Monday, April 6, 2009

Illness Strikes Again!!



OHHH I am so at the point of screaming! We are sick AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This has been a horrible year for Team Bisson. Lulu spiked a fever this weekend and her fevers are usually bad. So when is has been at or above 103 for 3 days it is time to call the doctor. I made them run every test on her. Of course, she just got over pnemonia not 4 weeks ago, so my mind immediately goes there. Nope. Not there.

THE FLU.

Seriously. I had the flu last year and it was the sickest I have ever been IN MY LIFE. Childbirth was a breeze compared to how sick I got. I should have known when all she wants to do is sleep all day. And was sleeping 13+ hours at night.

In reviewing the list of this years illnesses I think we have them all covered. Ear infections, strep, bronchitis, pnemonia, bladder/kidney infection, flu, now granted these are all minor when I think about some things that families go through so that is bringing me peace of mind that really this is nothing. Also, the fact that I am at home with them and not having to stress about vacation/sick time is a true blessing (always have to find the silver lining!)

It just gets old being stuck in the house with sick kids. How many video's can a person watch, books be read, and pictures to paint/color? My kids are the kind of kids that need to run!!!!

I have very good eaters, they love their fruit and vegetables, drink tons of milk, and eat meat and fish! They drink plenty of fluids and get 12+ hours of sleep at night plenty of excercise. Simon keeps the house immaculate. Vacuuming and sanitizing daily. (you know Simon and his cleaning - I am truly blessed) Why oh why do we catch EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

I think it is Guernsey who is the carrier. Darn Dog!

(in sticking with Simon's rule no posts without pictures here are some from a recent photo shoot)

5 comments:

trish said...

the photos are darling! i can't believe how tall they are getting!

i'm so sorry to hear about the flu attacking Team Bisson! just when we think spring is around the corner...

Leslie said...

oh geesh. they're active, eating great, in a clean environment. sounds like you're doing everything right + have just hit a year of bad health luck. grrrr. hope everyone feels top notch soon.

Erin said...

feel better soon bissons!!

debi g said...

totally sucks!!!! i'm so sorry. sending healthy thoughts you way!

lauren and brad said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry. Being sick is horrible, but being a mama to a sicko is so much worse. Hope it passes quickly.