Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 9 YEARS!

Today Simon and I celebrate 9 years of being happily married.



Our song at camp was always "Free Fallin". The Fireside would have to put it in the jukebox every summer! When I heard this song a few weeks ago, I immediately started thinking about what I could do.

I enjoyed every minute of compiling this video. Every single picture feels like it was yesterday and I can remember every single detail about when they were taken. The best part about them is that Simon was next to me for every one of them.

I am so happy that we are a team. I am proud of all we have accomplished, and I look forward to another 9 million more years with him.


* Also, this marks the 1 year anniversary of this blog and here is my 8th year anniversary blog. I am so glad that I have started this blog and we all love looking back through these pictures regularly.




8 comments:

debi g said...

i am now sobbing hysterically. that was so beautiful! happy 9 years and 9 million more to come!

devon lorraine ... said...

what a sweet video. that was so fun to watch!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary Molly and Simon! Love, love the video!! Glad you guys had a good trip home.

Leslie said...

tear. sniff, sniff. tear.
congrats!

trish said...

that was amazing...happy anniversary you guys!

Christopher And Dina said...

You had me crying Molly...Congrats to you and Simon! What a beautiful family you created with many years of happiness to come.

lauren and brad said...

That was so very sweet. I love the version of the song! Love all the pics. What an adventure you two have had together!!!!

p.s. I had tea and coddled (SP?) cream today at my friend's house. She is married to a brit too! :)

Anonymous said...

Fran
Ahh so lovely team Bisson.Can't tell you how fab u r together. And very selfishishly i can't wait to see 2 of my very best friends. Not long now guys.can't see keys as too many tears
Love to you all x x x x x