Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Doing Great in Year 8!! Our Anniversary.




It is only fitting that I should start this blog on our Anniversary. I know that people say that it "seems like only yesterday" or "where has the time gone?" But, I feel like I have been with Simon forever. In an amazingly good way. I seem to not be able to think of my life without us being together. It has after all been 11 years of being together. We love to talk about the good old days at camp, or living in Columbus and Simon always seems to bring up the "I moved here with 3 suitcases and now look at all the stuff we have. " Yes, Simon moved here with 3 suitcases and since that cold December Atlantic crossing where they actually lost his luggage and he only had his carry on we have accomplished alot. For starters he had to wear my brother's clothes at Christmas. But the serious stats....We lived in 4 states, 7 actual places, owned 3 homes, have had 2 kids, 1 dog and most of this has actually ccured in the past 18 months. We are finally settling in for the long haul in Michigan and there is not a stronger team around.






3 comments:

debi g said...

YAYAYAY! so excited that you have started a blog. i have already added you to my blog. woo hoo.

happy anniversary! october is an awesome month to get married in!

debi g said...

and even though you are "proper" grownups with kids, house, jobs, dog, etc... you will always be "blah blah blah sleeping in my clothes" camp friends :)

Simon and Molly said...

Debi, you were the best camp roommate ever. Also, you have to admit. What a great way to save time at night and in the morning if you just sleep in your clothes. I really don't think it had anything to do with the amount of alcohol consumed at the Fireside. Well maybe.