Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Caution!!!! Poop Advisory Warning!!!!!

This is a story about poop.

Rather the wierd pooping habits of a one Miss Ruth Catherine.

She has been in big girl pants for about 3 weeks with no accidents. The poop party and the trip to Chuck E. Cheese I am sure had alot to do with it.

She has developed a wierd habit that I am not quite sure how to curb.

When she has pooped on the potty she insists on taking a picture of it. I mean, she comes running and screaming from the bathroom "mom, get the camera" She then proceeds to insist on taking a picture of her poop (then of course checking on the screen to make sure she can see it) quickly followed by posing next to the potty and insisting that I take a picture of her with her poop, (this too is quickly followed by a verification on the camera screen that the picture is acceptable, yes we have had to do re-takes). The whole routine is then followed by a flush and a one miss Ruth Catherine screaming into the toilet bowl "SEE YOU LATER POOP!"

Now I know this may seem hard to believe but yesterday while we were not near the camera to stop the massive meltdown that started because the camera was not near I took a picture on my cell phone and then proceeded to insist on flusing and since the phone is not really a camera so Ruthie says, she wanted me to save the poop until we got the camera at a later time.

So there you have it, we now have an entire collection of Ruth Catherine original's. I am sure that her children will love these pics as I am certainly going to make an album. Otherwise nobody would ever believe me.

7 comments:

debi g said...

oh my gosh! i am laughing so hard!!! i cannot even get through it to read to ben. this is awesome. i can't wait to see the album. oh my.

debi g said...

and that totally beats any of the stories i have told about jackson!

debi g said...

ONe last comment... Have you bought for her the book "Everybody Poops"?

Leslie said...

debi's a chronic commenter!! i love it. and hilARIOUS! kate from "jon and kate plus 8" took photos of her little ones with their first poop, but i don't think she kept it up like your little gal wants you to! have you seen that show, btw? obsessed.

Amanda said...

oh man, now that will be a photo album that she'll be mortified for any future boyfriends to ever see! You have some amazing blackmail on your hands now. hilarious!

trish said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny! kids do seem to create their own interesting habits...but hooray for big girl pants!

lauren and brad said...

best story i've ever heard. have to go tell brad RIGHT NOW!