We celebrated both girls birthday's recently. We have a 5 year old and a 6 year old. Where has the time gone? Hopefully I can upload some pictures soon. Ruthie had a fun Star Wars Birthday party at the bowling alley and Lucy chose to celebrate her birthday at Build a Bear with one of her dearest friends. We also went and celebrated in Cleveland for a week with Simon during our spring break.
Our house is still on the market. We are hoping and praying that someone will come see our home and love it like we have loved it. With the weather turning warm, our yard looks great, we just know it will happen soon.
We have signed a lease for a house in Cleveland. That lease starts in June, we needed to find a house to get us an address in the school district where we want the girls to attend. Hopefully by that point we will be very near selling our house.
I had a last minute surgery this past week. I went in to see the doctor on Monday and we discussed surgery options and by Tuesday afternoon we were scheduling the surgery for Thursday morning. Yikes, glad I didn't have time to stress about it and worry. My mom came to help and we couldn't have done it without her. I am resting and feeling alot better.
Hoping to get back into blogging and uploading pictures soon!
2 comments:
oh by the way, i had surgery?! um... a little too casual for my liking. but glad to see you are recovering enough to post an update.
i had the same reaction debi did!! hope you're back to feeling 100% ???
Post a Comment