Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tagged - Debi's attempt at getting me to blog....

1.  4 Places I go
 - Ruthie's school
 - Lucy's school
 - The Y
 - Meijer

2. 4 Favorite smells
 - Fall
 - Kiwi Candle (Ergo Candle)
 - Simon's cologne
 - Beer

3. 4 Favorite Shows or Movies
 - Parenthood
 - Modern Family
 - 7th Heaven
 - Dirty Dancing

4.Reccommendations
 - Take a leap of faith
 - Excercise Daily
 - Half Shamrock Shake - Half Chocolate Shack - OH YEA
 - Tell the people you love, you love them often.

5.4 people I tag
 - I got no one.

3 comments:

debi g said...

glad it worked :)

mary cay said...

i miss the bisson blog :( come back, please - i need a little comedy in my life during the work day!

Leslie said...

Parenthood AND Modern Family?! Totally forgot about those. Gotta increase my "favorite" list.