Yes, it has been a while and alot has happened.
First, my cell phone was stolen and then I was harassed for money to get it back. They called Simon's cell, our home, the police were involved. It was crazy. The final straw was when they hacked my facebook and posted as me with a status update "I was leaving simon". I had to go off the grid for a while and am still pretty removed as my blog was on my phone and I really don't want to piss anyone off. We have changed phone numbers, got a new phone, lost all my contacts and am not on facebook so talk about losing all touch with the outside world. Still working with verizon to get contacts back and get my replacement phone to work. It has been almost 2 weeks!
Simon started his new job on Monday. He is the Assistant Dean (I will try and find his official title, cuz there is more to his title) at Case. He is super excited as this job will take our family back to my hometown of Cleveland. We are excited for Grandparents, friends and family to be close and to see them tons! Plus, Case is a really great school and we are so proud of him.
Lucy has been fighting a 104* fever for the past few days, I am sick and Ruthie is the only one holding strong. Good times.
We are snowed in with tons of snow. Good times!
Simon is still on facebook and I have been checking in with the outside world through his page. So if you haven't friended him, please do so that we can be in contact.
Pictures and updates to follow soon!
4 comments:
never a dull moment in the bisson house. wow, so much going on. i hope the snow and the sickness leave you soon and you sell your house so that you and the girls can return to OH sooner rather than later.
OH. MY. GOSH. You have got to be kidding me. I hope the police find that fool. How horrible. My cell phone was stolen last fall and I lost all my contacts. I have never felt so out of touch!
I'm so sad to hear about it. :(
But you are moving! HOORAY! Can't wait to hear all about THAT!
When do you move?!
And because I was curious, is he: Simon Bisson, Assistant Dean of Development and Alumni Relations?
That's amazing! Congratulations!
Post a Comment