In an impromptu fashion.....
Update in numerical fashion because that is how we roll.....
1. Having your cell phone stolen and your identlity and facebook compromised can really mess with you...
2. My family is the best.
3. we are really working through our current situation (me in michigan and simon in ohio best we can) ... may talk in code for a while hence the password protection and if you have trouble just email me... check that friend me on facebook to get my email.. silly hoops. I will make you jump through them.
4. we alternate weekends. 1 weekend simon has date night friday with lucy and saturday night with ruthie and the next weekend with me.... the guy is extremely busy. but he is learning to balance everything amazing.
5. February was so nasty to us..... sick kids, gas leaks, power outages. I threw in my imaginary towel so many times I couldn't count. My head is clear, I am ok. thank god for the pool lap swim and the treadmill. I am a new person.
6. Lucy at the age of 4 taught herself how to tie. Really? who does that? the second sister... we love that.. she is amazing. now if we could only get her to stop scratching we would be on to something.
7. Ruthie is becoming quite the soccer star. It is really fun to watch. We have that kid now that people on the sidelines don't know is my daughter and just talk about. She gets it. So much fun to watch.
8. Simon is doing so well in his new position it is awesome. I am so proud of him on a daily basis. He is learning and traveling and "moving and shaking". although he had his heart set on walking for graduation with IU he will be stuck at Case on graduation weekend but hope to have something planned for later... He wants me to go to NY over memorial day for a few days for a business trip who is in? MC you better be in for brunch at least!
9. while I may have to sit this triathlon season out... know that I am kicking it... I did 2000 yards in the pool, biked 7 miles, then ran/walked 2 miles, yesterday...... Now I seriously need a chiropractor.... no joke, can not look back to reverse in my car... but felt like the old me.... kicking it and taking names.... (should have been taking names of a chiropractor)
10, while this past few months have tested me... my faith, my being, my tolerance....
I have found strength in my family unit, my faith, and my friendships....... without them, I would be nothing. Thank you for believing in me.... team bisson, and our life....
I love all of you so very much.
1 comment:
somehow i missed this post! things must be a bit much for you these past few months. it is great to know that you have such a strong support group around you.
i can't wait to see you this summer at camp (yes, i will make it up this time!).
Post a Comment