Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Night Sledding

Last weekend while celebrating Bisson Family Fun Day.  We went to see Tangled.  Which was interesting, not a few days after we set off our lanters there is a scene in the movie with billions of lanterns illuminating the night sky.  I don't think I need to tell you who cried.... I will give you a hint.... it wasn't a girl.  We had a wonderful family dinner, then decided to go sledding at our neighbors.  They were not home so we built a fire in their fire-pit.  Let the girls sled, and had a wonderl, albeit, freezing night of fun. 


great fire for keeping warm while sledding.  5* outside


"I have made fire"... Or.... I am just happy because I am drinking Rum.


exhausted sitting next to the fire.


3 comments:

debi g said...

rum and sledding. fun times in MI

lauren and brad said...

I won't lie. I love your hubbie.

devon lorraine ... said...

rum - fun.
sledding - fun.
cold - not fun.
fire - not cold!!