Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

Is one of our favorite holidays to stay here and do nothing.  We were joined by our wonderful cousin Harper and had a lovely time doing nothing.  It was so much laying around doing nothing that no pictures were really taken.

Here is the girls and Harper in front of his welcome sign!






Here are some of our place cards for dinner, and the cards we made for people to write what they were thankful for.






The turkey's were toxic.  They actually had to be kept in the garage they smelled so bad.  So note to self, Styrofoam is an angry art supply that doesn't like to be painted with washable paint.  You would have thought I was trying to poison the house with the smell.  That and it only took 6 days for them to dry.  We painted them, and then left them in the garage for days, then we brought them out for dinner, and back to the trash.  I didn't want the girls to be discouraged and not use them but man, what a disaster!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The turkeys are super cute. I feel like I failed you as a semi-crafty friend. I should have warned you that the balls might melt when you painted them...kristen