We went to Brunch with Santa at the club last weekend and the girls LOVED it! The food was fabulous as it is our favorite meal of the day! Santa's attendance at the breakfast was of course the biggest hit!
Getting Ruthie to put a dress on was a large fight. I negotiated with her a "cool" dress and the fact that I never make her wear what she doesn't want to wear and she could take one for the team by dressing up.
I told her that I wasn't like some moms and I don't make her wear huge frilly dresses with fake flowers and bows, and that I know she doesn't like to be girly so I chose a dress that fit her style. I made her laugh by saying that there would be plenty of girls dressed like frilly princesses in dresses that I would NEVER make her wear. I told her that whenever she saw a dress that was a little too girly and she was glad her mama didn't make her wear that she could look at me and wink.
3 comments:
such a smart idea to have her wink at you. i am impressed that she can wink at this age!
wonderful pictures. your girls are so beautiful!
I love this game!
Have I told you how much I love your family photos this year!?
just a long shirt, ruthie. just a long shirt. wink!
Post a Comment