Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Beach Week
We went to the beach directly after camp. I actually had to leave camp a week early.... (which I totally felt sick about). I was ready to see Simon and go on vacation but I have never been one of those people who leave camp early. I stay till the bitter end. But since we already paid for our vacation, and Brian did call at the very last minute about camp, we agreed that we had to go to the beach. So needless to say, after 8+ weeks of 4 hours of sleep a night on average and only 2 half days off, I was exhausted. We laid around and did nothing, and I took hardly any pictures. We had a great time, just pretty low key.
And our good friends, Andy and Ellen and their kids came out for the week with their kids. That was great because it is always good to see friends and the kids all got along so well together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the picture of ruthie jumping over the waves is wonderful! sounds like a great time with fun people :)
Post a Comment