1. Lucy is sick, with what I thought was a sinus infection, but it could be something else. She is on Amoxicillan, but still had 103.2 fever last night. Looks like another day on the couch today.
2. She cried so hard when I told her she had to miss school again today. That is the best news of the day. Wierdly, this means that she really does like school and thankfully was sad when she couldn't go. Let's keep up that momentum. I hope that she is able to go some point this week. But another day on the couch for us!
3. Ruthie is really liking school and is making friends and having fun. I heard from another mom the other day while standing outside school.... "Your daughter is Ruthie. My son talks about her all the time, wants to make her an art project and plans on marrying her". Great sir get in line. When I asked Ruthie if she knew who said boy was she looked at me and was like NO, never heard of him before in my life. It did make me want to interrogate someone.
4. Ruthie has a fieldtrip and is terrified to go on the bus because she got sick on all the busses at Disney. She has requested her father to attend the trip and ride the bus with her. The teacher said that was fine, that he could attend, that she wouldn't make him do any work and that it wouldn't be that bad. I had to control myself when I told the teacher... "This is my husbands dream, I am surprised he doesn't sit outside the window at school all day and watch". He would be at school all day everyday if he was able.
5. Lucy went to the doctor and our favorite doctor is moving to Alaska for 2 years. So bummed she so awesome. She will call us on the weekend from her cell phone to check on the girls. It is so hard to find someone you really truly love and trust with your family. There are a bunch of other doctors in the practice, but we will really miss Dr. Sarah!
6. She measured Lucy because she felt that she had grown so much at camp... Well she did, she grew 4 inches since May. Holy Smokes. That is crazy!
7. I really need to find some time to get out on my road bike. Simon has been putting more miles on my bike lately than I have.
8. Fall is my favorite season. I love the way it smells... well that and the smell of new shoes.. Who is with me?
9. Speaking of shoes... It is UGG time. yahoo. Bring it!
10. Go Buckeyes.
2 comments:
4 inches! Since May! That must be some kind of record. Wow!
what are you feeding that girl? and i love that simon gets to go on the trip. yay for uggs (although it was high 70's here today and really really muggy... i think we have a little while longer before it is uggs season on the east).
Post a Comment