Monday, February 8, 2010

My Disney Memories








I know I have already discussed alot of things in the girls review but wanted to make sure I have everything down......

My memories


Seeing Simon get SOOO choked up everytime Lulu met a princess. I am a little nervous of what is to come in the future with this emotional one.


Watching Lulu see the castle for the first time.


Ruthie blowing a kiss to Buzz Lightyear.


Lulu meeting Belle


Ruthie - I was nervous about her flying for the first time and I was talking her through everything, as the plane went into the air she yells really loud...."MOM look the cars look like Ants!" "I can see our house from up here"


Lulu - sleeping all the time on the plane.

Ruthie riding all the rides

Lulu - Little Bo Peep (from Toy story) came up to her during one of the parades and took her hand and kissed it and Lulu just melted.


And while I made fun of Simon for getting all choked up....Confession.....


While I was standing on the streets at Hollywood Studios watching the HighSchool Musical Show (My girls love this show) and MY ENTIRE wonderful Team Bisson was dancing and singing every song on the top of our lungs. I lost it. Cried like a baby. I love my team. They are the best..... And that vacation was better than I ever dreamed it could be.

3 comments:

debi g said...

this makes me smile from ear to ear.

lauren and brad said...

wow. i'm so happy to hear mommy's memories! what a trip!

Erin said...

Love the pictures Molly!! Looks like you had an amazing trip! I'm still sad we had to cancel ours at Christmas.