hey Simon, where's your disney t-shirt? You guys would totally look like an Extreme Makeover Home Edition family (y'know, how they all wearing mickey shirts when they get sent there on holiday while their house gets built). I will look through the rest of the photos now and see if there is infact a matchy matchy tshirt picture!
Brad and I have been talking about you guys' dream vacation to the world of disney...he is DYING to take the boys! It makes him happy that we don't have to wait much longer...the girls are 5 and 4 right?
3 comments:
totally! but ruthie's are catching up
hey Simon, where's your disney t-shirt? You guys would totally look like an Extreme Makeover Home Edition family (y'know, how they all wearing mickey shirts when they get sent there on holiday while their house gets built). I will look through the rest of the photos now and see if there is infact a matchy matchy tshirt picture!
Brad and I have been talking about you guys' dream vacation to the world of disney...he is DYING to take the boys! It makes him happy that we don't have to wait much longer...the girls are 5 and 4 right?
Post a Comment