Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WHAT THE FEBRUARY!

Seriously people, I feel like I am in a time warp.....

I know February is a short month, but where has the time gone?

We have been extremely busy, and with me without a computer (did I forget to mention that Simon accidentally stepped on my laptop?) posting has been really difficult..

Some updates.....

Simon is currently taking credit class to equal 33, which leaves him with one class, Summer session, and then he will have his MASTERS in Philanthropic Studies from Indiana University!!!!!! Did I mention that he has received all A's or A+'s on his papers this quarter so far? He totally rocks, and if you ever need him to write you some papers, his specialty is History, I totally kicked History's Behind the 2nd time I took it when Simon "helped" with my papers.

We have been snow tubing - pictures to follow

Built a snowman as tall as me - 5'11" built by the girls and I.

Had a fabulous wine Night, hosted by yours truly and our neighbor - no pictures G rated site, plus, at 3am noboby looks good on film.

Celebrated Simon's 35th Birthday - He totally rocks! He celebrated by, being exhausted form the wine night, went and got fitted for new running shoes, received a bike rack for a present and then went out and picked out his new bike at our favorite bike shop. Although, I am sure if asked he would tell you his favorite thing was going to Red Robin with the family and having them sing to him. Oh how life has changed!

The girls and I fit a trip to Cleveland for a long weekend in, while Simon was out of town for a week for work, Arizona and Washington, DC. Although, one would be jealous about Arizona, he said it rained THE ENTIRE TIME!

And now, we are topping it off with more snow than we know what to do with and....

Ruthie has a cold and PINK EYE.

Awesome.

Pictures soon!

2 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

what! your laptop! noooooo!

time sure does have a way of escaping, glad you found a moment to give us an update! feel better ruthie!

Leslie said...

happy bday, simon! and thanks for the update, was wondering where you've been.