Kids are sick, nebulizer treatments all around. Which is such a new thing for us. They have these coughs that they just can't kick and the timing couldn't be any worse! Oh well that is life.
Lulu has been going through something we can't quite put our fingers on. Totally moody, pretty grumpy, not willing to share, doesn't like school, won't go to the Y. It could have been because she was starting to get sick and who wants to be agreeable when they are sick. Not me.
Anyhoo, Ruthie has been ever the trooper dealing, being so supportive and such a good helper.
It breaks my heart when they are both coughing and up all night. I literally haven't slept in over 2 weeks! I average about 3 -4 hours a night, It is like we have a newborn here.
So Ruthie says to me today..........
Ruthie: "Mom...Lulu is kinda crazy, you know that right?" (like she letting me on a secret... or she is seeing if I already knew that.
Me: "Yeah, I know, but we have to love her just the same"
Ruthie: (Thinking for a long time) "Ohhh, Alright"
3 comments:
awww so funny! i hope the girls feel better, i started to get sick over the weekend and it's getting worse :( darn head cold!
poor things. jamie's come down with a man-cold the past few days and i feel like i can sort of understand a smidge of what you're going through.
so funny. i hope everyone feels better for vacation!
Post a Comment