Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mama



I was reading facebook and Lauren mentioned something on her status about what her sons call her.








I literally had this conversation the other day with my good friend.








My daughters when addressing me call me "Mama". MAMA..... I need you! MAMA........ HELP! MAMA..........May I please have......








I always called my mom..........mom, and my dad......dad.








The girls call Simon exclusively Daddy.








When they talk about me they call me.....Mommy.








I guess Mama isn't what I would have chosen, sometimes people ask (my mom) "Why do they call you this?"








I guess you don't have a choice, what they call you. I can try to change it, but at this point. I realize as they are coming into their own with personalities......They could call me alot worse.








Mama will do.




.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

pretty funny that they address you personally as a different name than when speaking of you! i like.

debi g said...

that is funny, mama molly.

Steph Barnecut said...

Both of my boys call me Mama and always have. I love it! They call Tommy Daddy, but I am always Mama.

tricia said...

so sweet.