Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Too Cool for Little Miss Sunshine

As if that were the case......

Our wonderful friend and Lulu's Godmother Bridget sent the girls a wonderful little Valentine's surprise. I had to take pictures because they were just too cute. The were tights modeled by Lulu for both the girls and then......






Little Miss and Little Mr. Tattoo's. First of all if anyone who knows Ruthie knows her love for 2 things. Tattoo's and Little Miss Sunshine!




Funny story, Ruthie's friend David was coming over and she was all dressed up in tights and a dress and when I told her that David was on his way, She panicked...... Covering up her dress and running around the house. She was yelling, " I can't let him see me like this.... In this dress! Boys don't like dresses!" Should I be worried? She has a thing for Tattoo's and her shirts that are too small that show off her tattoo's and she likes Lightning McQueen underwear. Maybe I went overboard with all the pink when she was little and she is just rebelling.


3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

What a sweet v-day gift!

I think the rebelling part hasn't even begun...:)

devon lorraine ... said...

what a sweet thought for the girls.

hmm, so did she end up changing or did she let david see her in a dress?

Leslie said...

uh...i got a temporary tattoo @ the mac counter and have since refused to remove it. tried to tell trish it was real. like i had really gone out and purposefully got a black hello kitty tattoo on the inside of my left wrist. suuuuure. it does make me feel more badass though, so i'm right there with ruthie!