For as long as I remember, whenever I catch Simon making the bed, I have always liked to dive in the middle and mess it up. And for the record, he makes the bed every morning. Not that this routine happens everyday, (then I would run the risk of him not making the bed), But enough that now, I have the girls joining in the fun!
We love you Simon, please don't stop making the bed. Just let us have our fun!
4 comments:
ben makes the bed every morning too. i leave my side a little untucked so that he does not feel that he has lost that job. is that wrong? maybe i should just start jumping on it to mess it up, that looks more fun!
jamie gets up waay earlier so i make him make his side of the bed. once i get up, i see that one side is done and i HAVE to match my side. leads to a relatively made bed every morning!
that is, until we realize hudson has buried himself all the way at the bottom inside of the whole deal and in order to get out @ 10am, must buck all the covers off of himself and shake each tucked in corner systematically out of their places. screwed.
can simon just move in here to make our bed and do some vacuuming too?
our rule is whoever is last out of bed has to make it...which on some lazy mornings has resulted in a staredown and without any words, us both bolting out of bed in hopes that we'd be first out. In my defense, I pretty much suck at making the bed (or really, I am just happy if it *looks* made. Hospital corners, I don't think so). Jumping on the bed looks like much more fun!
patrick 'forgets' to make the bed when he's the last out.
i think you guys jump a lot -- beds, bouncy houses, what next?
Post a Comment