Sunday, October 19, 2008

Preschool field trip to the Pumpkin Patch/Apple Orchard













We went on a Preschool fieldtrip this past week. I was able to bring Lulu and she was so excited. She talks up a good game every time we drop Ruthie off that she wants to go to school but I am sure if I told her, sure just go.....She wouldn't.
There are a few kids that are in Ruthie's preschool class that are in Lulu's gymnastics. The joys of having them so close. They will maybe have some of the same friends.
It was a beautiful day except for the fact that it was freezing!










3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

Is it just me or is Ruthie's hair getting SO long!

That is so much fun!

Just how far apart are the girls????

Simon and Molly said...

they are 1 year and 2 days.....

April 2 and April 4.

Just picture yourself now with Ben and think you are pregnant and going to have another baby any day...SCARY!!!!

trish said...

they are adorable! i love field trips.