Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cousin Love

My sister came to visit last weekend.  The best part about moving to Ohio is that my sister is only 2 hours away.  We see her and her family alot more, (but not as much as we would like!) now that we live in Ohio.  Her son Harper (I call him Pingu)  has to be the cutest kid on the planet.  His voice is a voice that upon hearing it could melt your heart, and could stop traffic.  Picture the little rascals and then put it on the cutest face in the world.  well, you get my drift.  Not as raspy as alfalfa but honestly, the cutest.

Ruthie was really sad that Lucy and I got to spend Friday morning while she was at school with Harper and pouted the entire morning that we get more time with Harper.  Harper and I took Lucy to school at lunch and had a few tricks up our sleeve for when we picked up the girls from school.

We went to the balloon store and Pingu spent about 15 minutes hand picking every balloon that he wanted filled up. The tiger one to match his JJs .(pjs people - he has pjs that are tigers with tiger slipper feet that he sleeps in... I die!)  The black and red ones because of the buckeyes.  The yellow ones because Lulu likes yellow.  There was a method to his madness.  We got 14 balloons in all.  We only carried 8 to school as he was stressed enough carrying just the 8.  I swear, if it is possible to get arm cramps he got them, since he focused on keeping his arms up and not tangling the strings!

Judging from the pictures I would say the balloons were somewhat of a hit!










2 comments:

BuckeyeYoga said...

He loves his cousins! Thanks for taking such good care of him on Friday. He hasn't stopped talking about it.

debi g said...

cute cute cute cute cute!!!!!